Bollywood Celebs Feet

Malaika Arora















Career

Malaika was selected as one of the VJs, when MTV India started its operations in India. She rose to an interviewer for MTV India, becoming the most prominent and non-movie, non-model female in urban India.

MTV India, recognizing her potential gave her plum roles co-anchoring with Cyrus Broacha the popular program Love Line and Style Check, at Award ceremonies and concerts on the television channel. She then entered the modeling world. Her modeling career was equally successful.

Malaika has appeared in many advertisements as well as cameos for song and dance sequences, such as Chaiyya Chaiyya in the film Dil Se and Maahi Ve in Kaante, she earned the moniker, sex bomb. She has since then focused on her career as a model.

In 2005, she did another item number, Kaal Dhamaal in the movie Kaal. Recently she also did an item in Mahesh Babu's Telugu film. In 2007, she did a title song in Heyy Babyy directed by Sajid Khan and another popular song for Om Shanti Om whose director is the sister of Sajid, Farah Khan. Malaika also starred in the song Hoth Rasiley in the movie Welcome.












5 comments:

man....i would leave my girlfriend to become malaikas bitch! i would like her heels, suck her toes and she can put me on a leash! i would lick and kiss her feet all day!


man i agree............i would love to have her feet all over me, smothering my huge manhood and balls...........i would bark on her command and lick, suck, and kiss her feet.....especially her heel...and end with my gigantic shaft in between both her feet......jerking me off........oh lord!!!!!!!!


I would love to have her arches wrapped around my rod & get an awsome footjob done by her & get me cumming all over her awsome soles. Gawd! Lovely soles & arches. Would like to se more of her bare sole pics posted please.....


Oh I would suck her tits smell her ass massage her vagina lick her feet. Do anything that hot babe asks for. Me and her in bed for 8 hours doing shaggy shaggy. Oh lord. I would give her my dick to suck on


I would love to lick goddess malaika's feet all my life. Goddess put me on a leash and make me ur petty slave.


bollywoodfeet blog is site containing wallpapers , photos and videos of beautifull feet of indian female celebrities. It is a site dedicated to beautifull indian feet and pretty indian female celebrities . The blog is frequently updated with new feet pics of indian pretty celebs and other pretty indian ladies.





Note: Click on the Names in the preview for more pics!! dont click on these preview pics....More pics inside ..

Please comment on the photo's if u appreciate my work.
thanx

and spread the blog to ur friends so they can also admire the beauty of indian feet....



<$BlogItemTitle$>

Aishwarya rai

Sexy feet Of The beauty goddes on earth

Beautiful feet of Katrina Kaif

If you liked this blog then please Subscribe to Our Feeds and dont forget to share it on Digg/Stumble Upon/Twitter

Feet From Pakistan

Sex feet of pakistani women:D

neha dhupia

Sexy feet Of hot actress Neha Dhupia

sayali bhagat

Hot and lovely feet of the newcommer Sayali Bhagat

Followers

Bringing out the best Indian feet from india!!

Recent Comments